Our team deals with all aspects relating to residential purchases and can provide specialist advice on matters including:
- Purchase of freehold
- Purchase of leasehold
- New builds
- Dealing with mortgages (institutional and private)
- Dealing with restrictive covenants and easements
- Obtaining relevant indemnity policies
- Dealing with all post completion matters including Notice of Transfer & Stock Transfer Forms
- Registration at the land registry
- Stamp duty land tax returns and checking for any applicable reliefs
- Drafting declarations of trust between buyers
- Preparing schedules of deeds
Whilst we acknowledge that purchasing a new home is one of the most stressful things a person can do, we at Fitz don’t believe this has to be the case. We understand that communication is vital and we update our clients regularly to ensure the transaction is not delayed and that any issues are spotted and resolved early.
Whether you are a first time buyer looking to have your ‘hand held’ through the process or a seasoned property investor who is looking for someone that they can trust to efficiently get on with the process, we can help. Contact us today and tell us about your requirements.